Get Started span>

Introduction

3 voices
2 replies
  • Author

Hello guys!

Welcome aboard.

I thought it will be a good idea if everyone can post a short introduction here about themselves. Who you are, where you from, and what aspect of the music industry are you interested in?

This will help everyone get to know each other and grow the community!

Prayag

Arnav
    Participant

Hey, I am Arnav. I am 14 and I make EDM sub-genres like Future Bass and Progressive House music (Mostly), I am practicing making these kind of music in Ableton Live and FL studio, I am going to join Lost Stories academy in 2022 in the “Music Production Gold” course. Really confident making a career in this field. That’s where I am right now, dreaming and working on to be on the platform where Avicii and Garrix have been 🙂

Yash Changela
    Participant

Hey, My name is Yash Changela and i am 22. I am from Rajkot,Gujarat. I have completed my BE in Mechanical Engineering. But now i have decided to make a career in music and change it to my profession from my passion. Currently, i am learning music production by myself and with the help of youtube. I want to start the offline course in September and wish to be a professional producer.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.